Tuesday, April 28, 2009

120 Inch Round Tablecloths Plastic




twelve o'clock at night and she, hands on hips, screaming:
- What, eh, are you going to stay another day without leaving home? I got very sick, you know? Last week I left there, and there still, lying on the couch, giving the remote control as a moron. Then you complain that you get the horns with others ... But it's your fault. What do you think, uh, because I'm in love with you I will allow that I dry the brain? Well, think again. There may be people who lose their heads or do not know who he is, but I have it firmly on the shoulders. So move, do something! Live, dammit!
Her husband, who has heard the commotion from the bedroom, entered the studio and watches for a while. She, now silent, biting nails in front of the screen. He approaches her, takes her hand and gently says,
"Look, honey, I did not mind eating sugary Thursday macaroni. Nor am I angry yesterday when we misplaced our car and spent two hours searching the streets of downtown. I even turned a deaf ear when he names while making love. But forget our son at the gate of the school ... Over there, no way! If you do not finish soon with this novel, I think our marriage is going to go to hell.
"Sorry, honey," her head bowed, "you're absolutely right.
He kisses, turn off the computer and go to bed.
Two hours later she returned on tiptoe. Turn on your computer, open the document and quietly says to the screen:
"And you know, you idiot, I can find another actor with just snapping my fingers. Understood?

0 comments:

Post a Comment