Thursday, January 28, 2010

Size Of Cargo Space In Grand Caravan

silly cups CLAIM

(Emulating "The Flies" Machado)



You, the family, cups
not bowl, you
, tile vulgar
you touch my heart.

Oh, old basin with handles,
faces one ear, a thousand inhabitants
houses
with your dish or without a partner!


first cocoa cups at the family table, the raw

days of January I started early!

And the nights of wandering, they cornered

my life boring,
Libé of some substance,
, everything is drinking-spirits who have washed my reluctance

in your deep basin.

brightly colored cups,
of children's drawings, ceramics
remote
of translucent glass, terracotta
of light, always ... Mug
vulgar than pure family

you have no decent singer:
I know that you were kissed, love
for mouths,
by old disenchanted man
loser
to dream by the fire, out of habit ...


cozy cups stews
reviews ,
of drinks, favorite;
Aphrodite of this,
sinuous profile,
old, like people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment