Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Build In A Metal Fireplace




Dear Reyes Magos:
I think I was pretty good this past year, but do not know ... I'm not sure. The truth is that I try to be good, but sometimes I can not help and I am wrong, as when I choke when eating, or cough, or when I forget my keys or effort to make noise with the spoon on the plate ring or make soup. Or I forget to take the headphones to watch football on TV. O ronco, or use the "post-in" (or whatever you call) I buy my wife, or do not know where things stand in the kitchen, or I have misplaced all my desk.

As I know you are very good, dare I direct this letter, if, despite everything, want to bring me something.
The truth is that I need nothing. I have it all. I have very lucky to have the wife and daughter I have (I do not deserve), the most beautiful and lists of the world (if you doubt; ask my wife)

Well, if you bring me something, I tell you the following: in my room in the cabinet that has the TV, I have socks, underwear, etc. In the little table next to the window are the pajamas, and the closet door that is attached to the wall, shirts and jerseys. Ties are in a bar at the door. You look what I need and believe reponedlo. I can not tell you which number to use for each thing (do not even know if the sizes are expressed in units, decimal or hundreds). Forgive me, but as you are magicians, you will know. Just
, Reyes Magos, kisses to everyone. I'll go early to bed and leave the shoe on the living room window. Mine is a brown (I think it is brown) it goes blank (that's if I'm sure), a doodle that seems to say "in".

Until next year.
Signed: husband and father happy.


PD: Twisting is not the author.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment