Monday, March 14, 2011

Free Offer To Lease Commercial

Happy Moments (R) 2011 Kings











Today I was picking on a doily some of the memories pleasing that I have received letters this hobby together. My "first literary joy" came as coming first loves: unprepared. I had never written anything (literally, of course) and one day I decided to try something small: the buses. The first one broke, but the second was sent to the program "La Ventana" Gemma Nierga where my admiration Juan Jose Millas I rewarded him. It was the week of March 15, 2002. Only 20 lines and a title: "Diary of John" (here) Wow, I thought, let's see if I have talent and do not know? (I still do not know.)
days later I came home a lot of books (not yet read it, sorry, Julia) and ... ta-ta-Tach: a ham! Although this dish made me feel as if I had played the lottery of a village fair, failed to clear the goofy smile that feels the not be important. There

books. The ham is no longer with us. There was fine on the shelf. Had to sacrifice so that the poor did not feel discriminated against. Rest in peace.

more:

Then came small Cafedeartistas awards at the Forum, who always in my heart, for everything I learned from some foreros today and rub shoulders with the greats. My stories "First Love" (here) and "windings" (here) -that the title of this blog, are part of those happy days.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment