Monday, March 14, 2011

Phillipa Middleton Kates Sister

Happy Moments (II)







One day I dared to show their faces in three dimensions and presented my story "Marina mine! " in my city. And ... target! Was awarded in the Literary Fair IV of the Popular University of Gijón in April 2002. There
the book, sharing tapas with other authors.


MORE STUFF:

then and I was already packed. I kept sending stuff here and there, when chance made me in the eyes (without looking) the basis of a contest, as was the case with next win. With my story "Brothers" won a of Literary Contest Accesit the English Court of Gijón: "The Adventure of Parenting." Besides

applause eurillos I first arrived in the form of credit card spending without pain. The dream of every woman!, And as good wasteful, let it dry in a flash-splash, so that I can only award one to remember the tiny note where newspapers El Comercio and La New Spain in Gijon echoed (quietly) at that time (October 2002). They said
it would print, but it was not. Snifff
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment