Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brent Everett And Brentcorrigan




The summer camp After dinner, the nuns left the child army that we were the thirty girls, exhaust the remaining energy in the gardens of the mansion that housed us. We had seven years the two. I the height and she won me in the number of freckles decorating her white skin. That day, the sun was striking in the flesh than necessary, making the freckles away from the group in an attempt to protect your back burned. I believe that this voluntary withdrawal was not so, I approached her and took her by the shoulder gently invited her to join our game. At the same instant that my hand rested on her skin, she started screaming accusing the damage. On hearing the cries, the nun who looked after us, while my arguments reached their ears, I lifted her skirt and espadrille gave me a round of spanking in front of all partners.

Until a few years later I did not know that emotions felt that night and many more of that sad summer, were named injustice, powerlessness, helplessness, anger, sadness ... And above all rancor, much rancor. Do not keep it to the freckled unhappy, but the nun who was depositing executioner, with each blow to my tender buttocks, his own negligence in sun protection of their pupils.

Over time, the religious animosity towards evil child, by some dissociative process, has gone to myself and the girl who cried his impotence in a corner of this old mansion is still there, alone and helpless waiting for me to go after her, hold her against my chest and wiping tears saying, "Heaven mine, do not cry anymore, I've arranged everything. "

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment